Barcelona, ein Klassiker für Abschluss- und Studienfahrten
Barcelona zieht junge Leute magnetisch an und ist zu einer der Top-Städte auf der Wunschliste von Schülern und Studenten geworden. Eine Großstadt mit reichem Kulturprogramm und endlosen Möglichkeiten in der Freizeit Spaß zu haben.
We help you put together a compact and individual programme for both pupils and students
We show you Barcelona as it is. Our tours are relaxed and diverse, combining practical information with the legends and tales of the people who have made history, connecting us to the city of today. They are both thought-provoking and fun.
- We help you with all the planning prior to your stay
- We help you with orientation around the city and in the immediate vicinity of your accommodation
- We give you tips on how best to use public transport in and around Barcelona
- Short presentations by pupils can be included in the tour
- Some museums have reduced or free entrance for school groups but only with prior reservation. We look after this for you
- We meet and collect you from your accommodation in Barcelona
- We facilitate contacts with people in businesses, specific to your line of work
We help you to get to grips with this lively metropolis. Tours can also be booked individually.
Tag 1: Orientation
Entry tour for an initial overview, focussing on the development of the city and the architecture of Antoní Gaudí at the turn of the century. We approach the Sagrada Familia, crisscross the new town of Eixample, and pass the triumphal arch on the way to Ciutadela, the city park, at the edge of the old city. Tour with your own bus or with public transport.
Tag 2: Taking the plunge
Walking tour of the old city, a “ridge walk” between the Roman Bárcino and the Gothic Quarter of the Middle Ages around the cathedral. We look at street art, a market, one or two churches, quaint local shops and hear stories about the people who have created the city. The tour ends at the old port or on the city beaches.
Tag 3: Fun
Afternoon tour through the not so touristy, alternative old quarter of Raval, a ride on the funicular railway to the top of Montjuïc, and then on foot through the Olympic park down to the National Palace near Plaça Espanya, the fantastic setting of the magic fountain. For this tour taking a bike is a great idea.
- Bike tour of the old city, Montjuïc, beaches
- Visit to the Barça stadium Camp Nou
- A trip around the harbour with the Golondrinas boats (30 min / 1½ hrs)
- ailing trip with catamaran (1½ hrs)
- Picasso Museum (featuring the artist’s early work)
- Joan Miró Foundation
- Catalan National Museum (free)
- Maritime Museum
We take into account the particular needs of school groups and combine sightseeing with simple activities and nature trips.
we walk the route of the ancient Roman city wall, the Jewish Quarter and the cathedral and take in the landscape from a telegraph tower.
We take one of the cable cars or go on a small hiking trip through the enchanting mountains. Why not also enjoy a picnic on the highest, most easy to reach peak of the mountain range?
We walk through pine forests down to the foot of the Roman aqueduct, the Pont del Diable /Devil´s Bridge.
On our way back we can visit at a sparkling wine cellar, finishing with a stop on the beach at Sitges.